:: Marketing Opportunities ::
BiometriX 2011 will include a limited exhibition area where vendors will be able to demonstrate their products/solutions in the area where refreshments and the closing cocktail party will be served. This will enable valuable networking and information exchange to take place between delegates, speakers and vendors and will make the conference an excellent marketing opportunity for vendors to position their company to this focused audience.
- Display areas which will accommodate one 2 m x 1 m table top display and 2 pull –up banners. Table to be supplied. Banners to be supplied by exhibitor.
- Listing on the BiometriX website (www.biometrixsa.co.za) Your company name and logo (hyperlinked to your own website) will appear on every page of the website.
- Brochure insert in the delegate bags.
- A conference CD will be produced which will include each presentation as well as additional, relevant reference information on retail security issues. Each delegate will be given a CD for their future reference. Sponsor company name, logo and brief company description will be included in the CD.
- Sponsors will be given a list of all delegates who give the organisers permission to pass their details onto sponsors.
- Two all-access conference passes for clients or staff members to attend the event.
- Additional delegate bookings at 20% discount.
R 11,000 excl VAT
A limited number of exhibitors can be accommodated. Book your place early to avoid disappointment.
These packages are most suitable for companies that wish to have a presence at the event without an actual exhibit or display. It is a marketing opportunity that can be best used for building brand awareness.
The opportunities on offer are:
- Visitor refreshment stations – both on arrival and mid-morning tea break, the stations will be branded with paper napkins, coasters, tent cards and branded tablecloths. The fee does not include printed material but competitive quotes can be offered on request.
- Seat drop (2 available) – this exercise is most suitable for a branded (gimmicky) gift as well as promotional material. Seat drops take place during mid morning and lunch break and delegates will receive their gift on returning to their seats. Gift suggestions and quotes can be provided on request.
- Delegate bags / delegate pens & notepads – an ideal opportunity to place your company’s branding in front of the delegates for the entire day. Printing costs not included, competitive quotes can be provided on request.
- Name badges and lanyards – Branded lanyards and name badges for each delegate. Printing costs not included.
- Delegate CD / Flashdrive – fully branded, containing the conference presentations and marketing material from exhibitors. Printing and item costs not included.
* Prices for the above options are available on request.
To confirm booking - 50% payment. Balance by 15 September 2011. To take advantage of this opportunity contact:
011 792 4769